14th Five-Year Plan: Main digital development goals set for Lin-gang Special Area
The Lin-gang Special Area has set itself new five-year goals for its digital evolution, in a bid to attain groundbreaking achievements by 2025 with the digital economy, digital life and digital governance becoming main drivers of economic and social development.
The Lin-gang Special Area is to form comprehensive institutional arrangements for digital its development, building a leading global data port and the Shanghai international digital city demonstration pilot zone.
1. To significantly improve digital infrastructure
2. To fully enhance digital economy growth drivers
3. To create a fashionable digital life
4. To significantly improve digital administrative services and innovation levels
5. To significantly enhance urban digital governance
Key development indicators:
- Address No 200 Shengang Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
- Zip Code 201306
- TEL +86-21-68283063
- FAX +86-21-68283000