The Asia-Pacific Typhoon Collaborative Research Center was established in the Lin-gang Special Area of East China's Shanghai on Dec 1.
CITY OF INNOVATION
Lin-gang Special Area focuses heavily on institutional innovation to build a special economic functional zone that will be more influential and competitive in the global market. Upholding the planning concept of open and inclusive, it promotes integration among schools, parks, and communities, and gathers global innovation platforms to form a city of innovation.READ MORE
The State Council on Nov 18 announced the launch of an international cargo relay pilot program at Yangshan Port in the Lin-gang Special Area.
- In pics: Lin-gang Special Area embraces early winter
- In pics: Shanghai's Realm of Stars, from night to early morn
- Construction picks up speed in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Hucheng Ring Road, sponge demonstration section
- In pics: Stunning autumn scenery in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Bridges illuminate Lin-gang Special Area at night
- In pics: Mars exhibition starts at Shanghai Astronomy Museum
- Video: Dynamic Lingang Land of Wonder