This is Lin-gang Special Area
With approval by the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, Lin-gang Special Area of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone is set south of Dazhi River and south of Pudong airport.Read More >>
The establishment of Lin-gang Special Area is an important strategic deployment for further opening-up made by the CPC Central Committee. It's an important measure to show China's strong commitment to all-round openness in the new era and to actively lead the healthy development of economic globalization.
Lin-gang Special Area of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone covers the region south to Dazhi River and east to Jinhui Stream, Xiaoyangshan Island and the southern part of Shanghai Pudong International Airport.Read More >>
Under the principle of "overall planning and step-by-step implementation", the start-up area will cover 119.5 square kilometers, including Nanhui New Town and Lin-gang Equipment Industrial Zone.
- Video: Dynamic Lingang Land of Wonder
- Large numbers flow into Lin-gang for Mid-Autumn Festival
- In pics: Lin-gang universities launch special mooncakes
- In pics: 'Sponge park' in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Lin-gang Special Area, past and present