Lin-gang Special Area introduces insurance policy for firms resuming work during epidemic
Lin-gang Special Area has introduced a special insurance policy for enterprises in the area to ensure they are able to resume operations smoothly.
Companies can receive the insurance for a length of three months upon purchasing the insurance.
The total insurance expense is 6,000 yuan ($853.3). Under the policy, companies can receive up to 3,000 yuan in subsidies, as well as a reimbursement of up to 1,000 yuan for the purchase of materials to be used for epidemic prevention purposes (upon presenting an invoice). Then, the actual expense for the insurance is 2,000 yuan. Companies can receive up to 150,000 yuan in insurance payouts, including an indemnity limit of 140,000 yuan for a maximum of 14 days during quarantine, and companies could receive up to 10,000 yuan in insurance payouts for issues caused by prevention and control efforts.
1. Companies must send an electronic version of their insurance confirmation and business license to email@example.com.
2. Upon being accepted for the insurance policy, companies must submit three copies of paper materials with an official seal to the local government or zone unit. The local government and zone unit will carry out a preliminary review and those that pass will receive an official seal. The materials will then be sent to the investment promotion service center of Lin-gang Special Area for further review.
1. Three original application forms
2. Three copies of business license (with official seal)
3. Three copies of insurance policy (with official seal)
4. Three copies of house rental agreement (with official seal)
Tang Kang: +86-15026798168
Feng Changgui: +86-13621835436; +86-21- 58286027