The China Maritime Museum – located in the Lin-gang Special Area in East China's Shanghai – is lowering the admissions ticket price to 15 yuan ($2.33) per person during the annual Shanghai Tourism Festival, running from Sep 17 to Oct 6.
CITY OF INNOVATION
Lin-gang Special Area focuses heavily on institutional innovation to build a special economic functional zone that will be more influential and competitive in the global market. Upholding the planning concept of open and inclusive, it promotes integration among schools, parks, and communities, and gathers global innovation platforms to form a city of innovation.READ MORE
A total of 106 companies that are resident in the Lin-gang Special Area have so far passed certification allowing them to enjoy 15 percent business income tax rates, a local government official said on Aug 9.
- In pics: 'Sponge park' in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Lin-gang Special Area, past and present
- Lin-gang: Dynamic new coastal city developed on mudflats
- In pics: Breathtaking sunrise in Lin-gang
- Landscapes set up in Lin-gang for CPC centenary celebrations
- POV video: Line 16 direct train
- Shanghai's largest sponge park to open
- Video: Sea of chrysanthemums at ChunHuaQiuSe Park