During the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday on Sept 19-21, tourists and residents made a total of 308,676 trips to the main urban area of the Lin-gang Special Area and the scenic spots there, an increase of 25.3 percent compared with that in 2019.
CITY OF INNOVATION
Lin-gang Special Area focuses heavily on institutional innovation to build a special economic functional zone that will be more influential and competitive in the global market. Upholding the planning concept of open and inclusive, it promotes integration among schools, parks, and communities, and gathers global innovation platforms to form a city of innovation.READ MORE
A total of 106 companies that are resident in the Lin-gang Special Area have so far passed certification allowing them to enjoy 15 percent business income tax rates, a local government official said on Aug 9.
- Large numbers flow into Lin-gang for Mid-Autumn Festival
- In pics: Lin-gang universities launch special mooncakes
- In pics: 'Sponge park' in Lin-gang Special Area
- In pics: Lin-gang Special Area, past and present
- Lin-gang: Dynamic new coastal city developed on mudflats
- In pics: Breathtaking sunrise in Lin-gang
- Landscapes set up in Lin-gang for CPC centenary celebrations
- POV video: Line 16 direct train